Če bi hotel spisati bolje, kot je uspelo tejle blogerki, bi verjetno propadel po prvih nekaj vrsticah. Zato si bom sposodil (prekopiral) kar njeno objavo. Torej zakaj imamo radi kolesa in kolesarjenje:
I heart bike
Biking, to be exact.
- for the freshly cut grass you smell at the same spot every time; manure as well, but you filter that out
- for the sweat running down your legs that makes you need to scratch them
- for the will you realize you have when you go less than 10 km/h up the hill, but you still make it to the top. every time.
- for the stop you make before you turn back home
- for the rush of life you get when you go more than 30 km/h
- for when you try to scratch your head but hit the helmet instead
- for the water splash over your face to refresh a bit; the sun and wind will dry up the wet t-shirt – something you didn’t really think of before …
- for the adrenaline that pumps your blood when you race more than 50 km/h downhill
- for when it starts raining right after you’ve returned and showered
- for when the rain does get you and you realize it’s even better
- for the energy you squeeze in with the last couple of km
- for the woozy wobbly legs you have when you get off the bike
- for the lines the sun makes to mark your shorts on the legs and t-shirt on the arms; not pretty, but who cares.
And what do you heart?